The NSC 2019 Committee is very proud to work with the ICC Sydney to maximise environmentally sustainable practices for the NSC 2019. Some of the things we are doing include:
- Supporting local producers.
- Reducing food miles and having a smaller carbon footprint while improving efficiencies.
- Partnering with OzHarvest to donate unused excess food to disadvantaged members of the community.
- Partnering with Sydney Water to reduce the use of plastic bottles.
- Focussing on recycling, reducing and effective waste management.
If you would like further information about the 2019 initiatives or if you would like to make any suggestions then please do email the organising team at firstname.lastname@example.org.